NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes/Giveaways hosted at Tree, Root, and Twig are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted on an individual Sweepstakes/Giveaway. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- The immediate family (spouse, siblings and children) and household members of Stacey Nerdin (Owner, Tree, Root, and Twig, dba Full Nest Communications; hereafter referred to as “Administrator”) are not eligible.
- Participation in the Sweepstakes/Giveaways constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow the instructions in the “To enter” section of each Sweepstakes/Giveaway. This typically involves answering a given question unique to each individual promotion.
- There may be Additional Entry opportunities available; see each promotion for details.
Limit: One entry per person, per email address, per method of entry, per giveaway, unless otherwise specified. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
- All Sweepstakes/Giveaways are based on Pacific time zone and end at the date/time indicated for each promotion.
- Administrator reserves the right to deem any entry left after the deadline ineligible.
Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on or around the end date specified for the Promotion Period.
VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
- All winning entries will be validated by the Administrator. If the winning entry has not completed the terms of entry, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn.
- The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond with the information requested for prize fulfillment (typically a shipping address).
- If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification email within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- In the event that a potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be one (1) alternate drawing after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
By entering the giveaway through this website, entrant releases Stacey Nerdin (Owner, Tree, Root, and Twig, dba Full Nest Communications) from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.